This is the least limited form of presentation in conference. It could be described as interactive, informal atmosphere, fun, full of new knowledge and ideas. You can choose to make it as a lecture, quiz, play games, DIY time or whatever fits you best. Be creative and involve all the participants in your act.
Make your 60 minutes of workshop as good as you can. To create a perfect Workshop, please follow the instructions in Guidelines.
Here are some TIPS for creating and presenting a workshop:
• How To Prepare For A Workshop
• How to Create a Workshop
• Design Thinking: A Hands-on Workshop
• How to Create an Effective Workshop Presentation
• How to Plan and Teach Workshops
• Top Ten Secrets for a Successful Workshop
• Facilitating Effective Group Discussions: Tips